Niujorko konvencijos (1958) žemėlapis
VILNIUS ARBITRATION DAY 2022
Vilnius Arbitration Day 2022 will convene top international arbitration experts on 16 September 2022 to discuss the sanctions and other contemporary challenges in international arbitration.
This topic seems to become of the utmost importance in these turbulent times. Growing number of various unilateral restrictions (sanctions) and issues of national security inevitably make sanctions and other state interventions related arbitral proceedings more complex and raise plenty of questions:
- What international public law issues should be taken into account resolving state-investor disputes involving sanctions or other state intervention measures?
- What important practical implications on costs, length and other procedural issues should be considered in sanctions related investment and commercial arbitration cases administered by arbitration institution?
- How to address national security issues in international arbitration
- What are procedural implications of sanction’s framework at various arbitral seats?
- What are the effect of sanctions on arbitrability of disputes and enforcement of arbitral awards?
- If previous and current blocking statutes (counter sanction laws) serve their purpose?
The Vilnius Arbitration Day 2022 welcome participants from around the globe for lively discussions on topical issues in international arbitration. Use this opportunity to be updated by renowned experts, to exchange ideas and to meet other arbitration professionals.
SAVE THE DATE!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
DATE AND LOCATION
Vilnius, 16 September 2022, National Gallery of Art, Konstitucijos av. 22 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Early-bird fee (received by 1 July 2022) - EUR 299 +VAT 21% (EUR 361,79)
15 % discounted Early-bird fee (a third and subsequent participant from the same company) - EUR 254,15 +VAT 21% (EUR 307,52)
Regular fee (received from 1 July 2022) - EUR 399 + VAT 21% (EUR 482,79)
15 % discounted Regular fee (a third and subsequent participant from the same company) - EUR 339,15 +VAT 21% (EUR 410,37)
Optional festive Dinner after the Conference on 16th of September EUR 100 + VAT 21% (EUR 121,00)
Registration fee includes: attendance to the conference, materials, beverages during the coffee breaks, lunch.
! To benefit from early bird rates, please note that we must receive the payment before indicated early bird deadline.
The last day for registration is 13 September 2022.
NOTE: Registration is confirmed (place reserved) only upon receipt of payment.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME AND SPEAKERS
We warmly welcome you to participate in this event!